Tried to find something about  in Language Extension Bundle documentation but found nothing. It seems it's not dependent on translation markup and it's completely different subject.
I asked Service and waiting for response.
As it comes to broken links code looks like this:
* [[Post Install Advice|</> Security Advice after Installing Whonix]]
* [[Starting Whonix#Starting Whonix|</> Starting Whonix]]
* [[Starting Whonix#Boot Options|</> Startup Options]]
* [[Bridges|</> Tor Bridge Mode, using (private) (obfuscated) bridges]]
* [[Download#Stay tuned|</> Stay tuned]]
* [[Language|</> Change the system language]]
* [[Keyboard Layout|</> Change the keyboard layout]]
* [[Desktop|</> KDE/Whonix Desktop Tips]]
* [[Higher_Screen_Resolution|</> Higher Screen Resolution without installing VirtualBox guest additions]]
* [[Security Guide|</> Security Guide]]
* [[Install Software|</> Install additional software]]
Which is typical and all the same syntax I use everywhere. Cause must me more mysterious than this.