Workstation Problem with seven Dublicates from start now

Dear Adrelanos. Now i have a master Problem whith Dublicates on ARM. So, when i start Workstation i have seven Dublicates on Arm from Start now. Question is… Compromised?

Best Regards!

townsend

Arm is conceptually not a tool to find out about compromises. Skilled compromises go unnoticed.
See also:

Another i got skilled by URL. But not my Problem. But you can find all entrances of the hidden Space by time now. I wrote all these, but now when i have some visitors a time now, Dublicates chanched, so formyself is a copy from visitors and nothing else. Be ashamed of this. When i use my Server Log all was compromized at the same time… and please take a help when i am doing wrong.

[quote=“Patrick, post:2, topic:1023”]Arm is conceptually not a tool to find out about compromises. Skilled compromises go unnoticed.
See also:

townsend

Compromized are - Seven Dublicates are now on Arm but on no LOG so… (Time Space on thee last fourteen Days, only for interessting)

https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Tor_Controller#Arm_FAQ

townsend

Sorry, but you need someone to translate this better, I didn’t understand anything.

thought i was the only one… hope u can re-write the messages

Another Try. When i start both, Gateway and Workstation, i have no visitors before. Now i have seven on arm. Every time when dublicates changed i have a visitor on the access Log. But i cant find this seven visitors on the Server access Log. Last Month i don’t have this. The Problem starts this Month. I’ll hope that you can understand my Problem now.

Best Regards!

townsend

Correlation does not imply causation. (Correlation does not imply causation - RationalWiki) I don’t think these events are related. As per Arm FAQ (Control and Monitor Tor), it is well known what causes these “duplicates”.

If you have Arm running on the gateway and run the following command 11 times in the workstation.

curl.anondist-orig 10.152.152.10:9100

Then you have 10 [more] duplicates.

Or if you prevent autostart of whonixcheck (Advanced Security Guide - Whonix) (and reboot or stop whonixcheck using “sudo service whonixcheck stop”) then there won’t be any more duplicates.

In short: forget about using Arm for such purposes. It’s really not a tool made for that purpose.