Every time I use Tor Browser on Whonix WS, I always visit:
- whatismyipaddress. com
- myip. ms
- whatismyip. com
What I found was: that websites always show me the IPv6 not IPv4.
The IPv6 they show is exactly like this: (I change the number)
- whatismyipaddress. com - 4001:831:10f0:0:0:0:0:31
- myip. ms -> 5b0d:f270:0:5::443
- whatismyip. com -> 3221:23f9:c:67h:0:0:0:3
My question is:
- What happened to Whonix?
- Does Whonix expose my MAC address?
- Why does every website show different numbers?
- Why when I close Whonix and access WhatIsMyIP. com from Chrome, this website does not display IPv6 but IPv4?