Whonix workstation freezed , tor browser deleted , virus or crush?

hi there , as usual i like to play with things (sometimes) , so i opened tor browser and disabled https everwhere & noscript; and started browsing advertisements & news websites , after that i closed tor browser then re-opened it again but it didnt open because it says that tor is already opened and it should be closed , so i went to system settings trying to open the processes monitory to disable/end tor browser process. the surprising thing is that: i have got over 100+ messages saying “do you really want to move this item to trash?” image:- (focus on the number of messages and tor icone)

and there is nothing i can press, except “Trash” and “Cancel” , i clicked cancels many times but useless because i should complete the whole messages so then i pressed on trash and thats what happened:-

so the question:- how do we know that , which one is the causative of this problem whonix or tor browser ?

according to the un-safe browsing method that i was using it, it looks Tor browser is the problem of that because of maybe a malicious software done?! but how can someone make sure of that? and not saying its might be a system crush? also how can we benefit from this error to know the root causative of it (like any logs or commands i should check/do or something like that)?

thnx :slight_smile:

how do we know that , which one is the causative of this problem whonix or tor browser ?
We don't without failing to reproduce in Debian while being able to reproduce in Whonix.
maybe a malicious software done?!
Unlikely.
but how can someone make sure of that?
Economically impossible.
also how can we benefit from this error to know the root causative of it (like any logs or commands i should check/do or something like that)?
Without instructions to reliably reproduce this and/or without ~ 100 k USD and/or without a technically versed volunteer researching this, I don't think we can.

At the moment I find a physically jammed key on the keyboard or user error more likely.