Whonix transparent proxy improvement using haproxy load balancer

I want to know if isn’t a good idea to use many instances of TOR and load balancing them through haproxy.
I’ve tested here… I ran 20 TOR instances (20 socks5 ports) and load balanced them through haproxy. Haproxy give me one socks5 port, e.g: 9080, and each time a connection goes through that port, i had a different IP address. I also set up torrc MaxCircuitDirtness to 180s (this changed the ip of each TOR instance 3 in 3 minutes).
In one hour, I received 156 different ips (using a loop calling ipecho.net/plain on terminal).
I saw people using this to run web crawling codes.
Isnt that a good a idea to use on a transparent proxy (or on a system wide proxy) to improve stream isolation?
Sorry, my english is bad. Thanks.

I don’t think so. You stand out a lot from other Tor users who don’t produce so much circuits and traffic.

To get more opinions… Since this question is mostly unspecific to Whonix… I recommend to ask in more general Tor support places listed under Free Support for Whonix ™ (tor-talk).

"You stand out a lot from other Tor users who don’t produce so much circuits and traffic."
In the case of many malicious Entry Guards?

Thanks for the reply.

The many entry guards are also something to avoid. The Tor Project just reduced the regular number of guards to 1 and keeps them longer. Using many of them is counter to what they find secure.