Whonix Gateway, Networking Interface Unmanaged. Help

First of all, I wanna apologize if I may sound stupid. I’m newbie to all of these stuffs.

On Whonix Gateway
I have this red cross mark on the right bottom of my desktop. When I put my cursor over it, there’s 2 messages that both says, “Networking Interface Unmanaged.”

I don’t know what does this mean. I can still browse the internet through tor browser just fine. I did the whonix check, and it says everything is updated.
I have no idea wether to fix it or just ignore it and leave it be.

If do have to tend to it, how do I solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

BUMP

[quote=“drckml, post:1, topic:1305”]First of all, I wanna apologize if I may sound stupid. I’m newbie to all of these stuffs.

On Whonix Gateway
I have this red cross mark on the right bottom of my desktop. When I put my cursor over it, there’s 2 messages that both says, “Networking Interface Unmanaged.”

I don’t know what does this mean. I can still browse the internet through tor browser just fine. I did the whonix check, and it says everything is updated.
I have no idea wether to fix it or just ignore it and leave it be.

If do have to tend to it, how do I solve this issue? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

I get the same but I also have problem with whonixcheck and timesync. None of them works.

I have this red cross mark on the right bottom of my desktop. When I put my cursor over it, there's 2 messages that both says, "Networking Interface Unmanaged."
It's a known issue. (https://www.whonix.org/forum/index.php/topic,532.30.html) Confusing yes, but totally unrelated for sure.