Whonix 11

Since recently I used linux Whonix 11. Can anyone write as further set (add some settings) to be even more secure.

I guess Whonix ™ Documentation and Advanced Security Guide - Whonix etc. will take you busy.

Mr. Patrick thank you. I have a question. Can I connect to Whonix 11 pendrave or card SD. And how so please write in great detail about how it is done.

Depends on virtualizer. VirtualBox? Then you’re best off using shared folders. USB:

Mr. Patrick thank you. What USB I am all understood.Unfortunately we still do not know if you can use the SD card in Whonix 11. And how can I please write in detail and exactly how to do it.

Whonix doesn’t discriminate SD vs other USB mass storage.

A very diplomatic answer. Always looking for how to properly configure Whonix to be able to use the SD card.

because it need someone to contribute and maintain what you are asking for , so since there is none atm no one will give you “how to do that in detail”.

to see what whonix need from contributes c the link:-

it would be nice from u if u find someone who can help ur idea and make this possible. if u cant offer that then wait until someone show up.

Mr.Patrick, I ask the question again. Is in Whonix 11 you can use pendrive the USB. Please short answer is - yes or no.

Yes.

Can you write how to do it.

Already did.

No, I will not provide a better answer. If it’s insufficient, I cannot help you. Consider contacting a local computer support professional.

I have a important question. How to do it. I have a public and private key generated in the program
KGpg. He would like every time what I closed the Whonix Workstation and Gateway and save to pendrive or SD card, To files are not left on your hard drive. How to do so.

[quote=“ZZZ, post:13, topic:1405”]I have a important question. How to do it. I have a public and private key generated in the program
KGpg. He would like every time what I closed the Whonix Workstation and Gateway and save to pendrive or SD card, To files are not left on your hard drive. How to do so.[/quote]
Preventing write to the local hdd is not (yet) possible. Whonix is not amnesic:

You might consider Using Whonix on External Media:

As per Whonix ™ - Anonymous Operating System. First step would be making the USB device accessible in Whonix. The use gpg/kgpg settings to change the data patch. Or use other trickery. Such as symlinks. This is non-trivial stuff. I can only provide theoretical suggestions. Untested, but very likely to work since I am doing similar stuff. I will personally not be writing step by step instructions for such tasks because time is too limited. Sorry, things are not super intuitive simple yet.

I have the impression that stood in the place of Whonix. You have to make a new version of Whonix but one that very soon write to the SD card. Your solutions are a little out of place. Of course, you are forgotten safety.The principle is no write-important files on the disk - no matter what it will be hard. Because the disk can be read and is it harder to hide than the SD card.Please think about all of this and make a new correct versions so quickly you could rip your most important files.

Whonix uses a different approach. Whonix never was amnesic. Never claimed to be. Documents it’s not. It might get an amnesic feature some time in future. While this is a huge disadvantage, it allows doing a lot other stuff. If the amnesic feature is most important to you, then Whonix isn’t the right tool for you.

Feedback & Suggestions:

Whonix is Whonix, Tails is Tails .
Whonix save data on the disk if you want, Tails not if you want .
Try to understand this .
With Whonix you can choose to save data or not thanks to Virtualbox for example, Tails let save the data with persistence feature but it’s a different thing, definetely Whonix is better .

However i advise you do not install Whonix to SD, it will be too slow . Use a USB 3.0 external HDD, make a FDE ( Full DIsk Encryption ), install Whonix in other hidden partition and enjoy .
If you don’t want to save data in your Whonix, search anonguide to Google and read all chapters .
They will explain how to make a “live” Whonix, better than a normal distro live conception .