VirtualBox Hardering

As suggested in Security Guide - Whonix

The first thing i want to ask why on gateway by default “Shared Clipboard” is enabled (Host To Guest) ? On workstation it is disabled, i think if its useful is more usefull on workstation.

In the link above you talking about removing floppy,dvd from virtualbox instance. Do you mean removing these from boot order and/or storage menu ?
If removing from storage menu, do i only need remove DVD device only or controler also ?

I notice that i have VNC extension in my virtualbox, can i remove that for hardering ?

The first thing i want to ask why on gateway by default "Shared Clipboard" is enabled (Host To Guest) ?
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/VirtualBox_Guest_Additions#Clipboard_Sharing (see footnote)
In the link above you talking about removing floppy,dvd from virtualbox instance. Do you mean removing these from boot order and/or storage menu ?
No. The virtual hardware.

For whatever that’s worth. Switching to a more secure virtualizer is better.

If removing from storage menu, do i only need remove DVD device only or controler also ?
As much as possible.
I notice that i have VNC extension in my virtualbox, can i remove that for hardering ?
Yes.

Thanks for clearing this up.

If talking about virtualbox devices boot order, i see no need to have floppy.dvd here. Can you confirm that it is ok to remove them from boot sequence?

Yes.