Using curl anonymously

I have a bash script that fetches some data from a website using curl. Is it possible to make it indistinguishable from the Tor Browser?
Right now I’m using these flags: --tlsv1.2 --proto =https --user-agent 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0'

No.

Why not?
I found this answer online: socks - cURL and wget with Tor - Tor Stack Exchange
They claim that you can be more unique because of behavior, headers, and user agent.
Behavior might be a problem because it always curls the same url without going trough home page or menus first. Headers can be set with curl flags, I just don’t know if/how Tor Browser does it, and I’m already using Tor Browser’s user agent.
Browser test sites like Panopticlick or JonDonym’s don’t work with curl, so I can’t compare results.
Any other ideas?
~

That’s making my point.

curl uses different code than Firefox / Tor Browser. Firefox based browsers (other others) such as Tor Browser will fetch more resources by using different code than curl. For example curl only fetches a specific page. Browsers however fetch the site and all its images by default. This makes a big difference in server logs.

If you want to look like Tor Browser than your only option is to use the same code as Tor Browser. I.e. by programatically using Tor Browser. Perhaps something such as Selenium or automated test suite tools.

You can make it visit home page first, or other pages. This is not possible by using single command line, you need to write some script that will run curl several times while keeping cookies

He can make script that will fetch page with curl, then fetch all images from the page with curl.
Tor Browser behavior can be analyzed, then simulated using script that calls curl as many times as needed