- An analysis of TCP secure SN generation in Linux and its privacy issues
- Tirdad kernel module for random ISN generation
- Tor Project bug report: Add research idea for Linux TCP Initial Sequence Numbers may aid correlation
- research paper: Hot or not: revealing hidden services by their clock skew
- Whonix ticket
Packing is done. Available from all Whonix repositories. Testers wanted! To install:
sudo apt update sudo apt install tirdad
Description and package source code:
- Enhanced loader. More sanity tests.
/dev/randominstead of openssl (
/dev/urandomas per /dev/random vs. /dev/urandom.
- Code simplification.