hello guys good afternoon ,
there is a security-oriented linux distribution,
Titanium Linux simplifies Mandatory Access Control (MAC) policy creation, requiring only policies for protected applications, libraries, scripts and data files.
- Denies by default access to protected entities even from root level users
- Controls and restricts direct access to system hardware resources, such as peripherals and storage devices
- Prevents malicious modifications of system BIOS and firmware
- Enables secure software updates
- Encrypts and authenticates MAC policies as part of the secure boot process
Titanium Linux removes unnecessary OS functionality which could help an attacker analyze system configuration, execution flow and protected applications.
- Disallows unsigned module loading or process debugging
- Removes Kernel functionality and features
- Eliminates the chance of hardened configurations being modified or bypassed in the field
I have tried to get a copy but I think, it is only for United States personnel