Running a Windows VM on whine workstation

Is it possible to run a VM with windows under whonix workstation?
I would like to use some socks5 that just works under windows and my idea is to do:

vpn on host> tor on whonix gateway > windows WM on whine workstation > socks5 on windows

is this something that make sense? I am aware that running for example standard firefox browser under windows is not secure, but in this case any leak etc. will leak through TOR.

Correct?

Leak through Tor, yes, but there are other reasons to use Tor Browser, see also:

For running Windows as a Whonix-Custom-Workstation, see:

Nested virtualization is also possible, but it will probably be too slow?

If it makes sense… As a figure of speech, caring about socks and stuff while not having read Whonix ™ Documentation that keeps you busy with far more worthwhile stuff… As an analogy with an house, it’s like hardening the window while leaving the Tor open when you leave.

Hi Patrick, thanks for your reply.
I already read all the guides on whine regarding how to tunnel through proxy and I couldn’t just do it. Using proxies over TOR was not possible at all.
So I was wondering if I could do that on a VM under whonix.
I think it would be the same as doing it under iceweasel in the whonix workstation.

So

iceweasel to proxy in whonix workstation
firefox to proxy under win VM in whonix workstation

is the same?

So I was wondering if I could do that on a VM under whonix.
See my above answer... --> Nested virtualization is also possible, but it will probably be too slow? --> https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Other_Operating_Systems

Using Windows-anything to be able to use socks make no sense to me.