Reloading the site every 10 seconds

I am a Whonix user, liking to keep refreshing the website inside Gateway for hours or for the whole night, does it make ISP easier know about which website I’m refreshing and my IP address if the ISP and website cooperation?

I don’t know why one wants to refresh a website all night. Probably to manipulate some kind of search engine ranking? However, I don’t think this will work anyway.

As for the anonymity related question, that is better asked in Tor specific channels. Since if you were to do this with TBB or Tor Browser in Whonix, I see no difference here.

I’m not doing bad, I try to confuse the adversary and make them unsure when I sleep and when I work or when I do and what I do, and I suppose it somehow prevent the confirmation attack, right?

That’s called padding, open research problem, and not so simple. See anonbib and torproject.org for “padding”.

“The Tor design doesn’t try to protect against an attacker who can see or measure both traffic going into the Tor network and also traffic coming out of the Tor network.”

It is say that adversary from censored countries can measure traffic coming out and in the network adapter of personal computer, and see exactly from websever (if the website you are visiting are from censored country) what you just send, is that risk to Tor?

"The Tor design doesn't try to protect against an attacker who can see or measure both traffic going into the Tor network and also traffic coming out of the Tor network."
Reference for others: https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Warning#Confirmation_attacks
It is say that adversary from censored countries can measure traffic coming out and in the network adapter of personal computer, and see exactly from websever (if the website you are visiting are from censored country) what you just send, is that risk to Tor?
Not just from censored countries but generally yes.

Reference for others:

Not just from censored countries but generally yes.[/quote]

If yes, is that every Tor user is unsafe and Tor has no way to protect users identity when the ISP and websever cooperate to attack you?

If you’re wondering, if Tor provides perfect security, the answer is, there is indeed no legal, strong anonymity tool for the average joe at the moment.

I know that, there is no perfect security. If the government attack you by Confirmation Attack so easy, why Edward Snowden said NSA is hard to crack Tor?

No one knows for sure. For one, theory is different from practice. There is another hypothesis, not mine…

That is, that Edward Snowden only "thought" he would be leaking stuff, but that NSA found out, but let him proceed. Why? To legalize their illegal behavior. To inform the public. Much faster than going through congress. To make a statement "screw you all, you can do no nothing you botcher". To scare the public. Let them know that they know everything. Introducing fear. Paralyzing society. So the current undemocratic elites can stay in power and to prevent a revolution from happening.

While I wouldn’t say it’s most like one, it’s certainly possible. My point is, probably no one knows, since in this reality, apparently no one can possibly prove a negative.