Rejecting socks request error

Hi. A few minutes ago I’ve got this problem in Whonix.

In Workstation I had only TBBrowser (scripts globally banned) and truecrypt started, I was browsing some pages.
In Gateway (Tor traffic monitor) this message appeared: “[Warning] Rejecting SOCKS request for anonymous connection to private address [scrubbed].”

Few minutes after it I stopped browsing in TBB, but I noticed that traffic monitor in Gateway was showing big upload and download. So I closed TBB, but Gateway showed me still big traffic even 20 seconds after TBB in Workstation was closed.

Could that be some security and privacy problem? Thank you.

"[Warning] Rejecting SOCKS request for anonymous connection to private address [scrubbed]."
Not of concern. Just an odd connection. Many ways to trigger it (for example attempting to access 127.0.0.1, a webinterface using Tor Browser which since last version can't make local connections anymore without changing options). Unlikely to find leaks using arm, which is a Tor monitor.
I noticed that traffic monitor in Gateway was showing big upload and download. So I closed TBB, but Gateway showed me still big traffic even 20 seconds after TBB in Workstation was closed.
Could be a problem. No way to exclude any possibility ever. Perhaps it was a background process such as apper checking for updates in background. (Apper will not be installed by default in Whonix 8 to avoid such confusion.) Could be any other custom installed application issuing network activity in background.