I see your VPN-Firewall on Github .
I would set up a VNP in the host OS .
I will do thus :
- Install OpenVPN ;
- Download certificates from the VPN provider ;
- Config OpenVPN with certificates ;
- Install VPN-Firewall and makes it bootable ;
- My personal sysctl configuration for preventing leaks ;
- Various test how suggested from this website ;
- I forgot something ?
These is my intentions, bit I have a question, this command ( iptables -P INPUT DROP ) drop all incoming connection such as the basic setup of ufw advides from you to the documentation ?
I use Debian Jessie + Whonix 10 .