qcow2's grow by time ?

i have installed kvm on fedora 21 i386 , with all updates & upgrades and latest whonix there with all updates & upgrades, on 1TB 5400 rpm hdd with luks full disk encryption.
So in the beginning i was notice the qcow2 in /var/lib/libvirt/images/ they was 101.9 GB with dolphin , and with thunar file manager they showing 100 GB if i remember right , yes , and now with dolphin the gateway showing 101.9 GB and workstation showing 104,2 GB ? I know for sparse files and i follow exactly the directions in kvm whonix documentation for copy\move the sparse files , but ? they will grow more ? OR THEY NOT PHYSICALLY GROW BUT SHOWING IN FILE MANAGER LIKE GROW ?

Please read the KVM documentation about sparse files and how to move them.

Thanks for reply , anyway not need to do that , because system is 100% health , everything works perfect,
i write it allready : ‘’ I know for sparse files and i follow exactly the directions in kvm whonix documentation for copy\move the sparse files’’ i was just wonder why showing biger , with in my mind should not grow further than that allready is.