I have no idea why, but obfsproxy isn’t working on R3. arm shows no network traffic.
Before it’s asked:
- Yes, Whonix has worked before, I’ve been using Whonix on Qubes (R2) for several months.
- No, I haven’t changed the configuration. I spent around 13 hours (tempered by coffee making breaks!) yesterday trying to get it to work, but then I removed qubes-gw-experimental and installed it again (actually, twice) to make sure it wasn’t some fuckwittery of my own.
- I managed to get plain Tor to “work” once, I have no idea how since configuration didn’t change between rebooting the domain.
- I’ve tried connecting it directly to the netvm
- I’ve tried disabling ipv6 (ipv6.disable) in the netvm, firewallvm, and gateway
- I’ve tried the R2 kernel
- Yes, tbb does work (thank God…) in the Fedora template.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.