New Email Provider (Riseup.net Request)

FYI:

My old email address is no longer in use and likely did not receive any recent emails that were sent to it.

My new email address is:

whonixqubes {at} riseup {dot} net

[hr]

My current email provider is not working out and email messages are not reaching me. Don’t know if this is specific to my account or site-wide for them. This seems to have been going on for a couple weeks now and the provider admin has not been responsive.

So I’m in need of a good and reliable new email provider.

I’ve looked over Riseup.net’s website and their political stances and social contract. Everything fits good with me.

I see that Whonix admins use Riseup.net and that they have an invitation mechanism for immediate new account approval.

Could I request the 2 Riseup invitation codes from fellow Whonix team members, such as Patrick and fortasse?

If good, they probably can’t be sent to my email. So maybe as Whonix forum administrators, the codes could be sent via PM to my forum profile here. If not, maybe some other way?

Thanks!

Being through this a few times, you’re faster and better off using the latter method.

If you do not use the invite method, please tell us about your activism. Do not include acronyms or personally identifiable information. This information will be destroyed as soon as your account is approved.

Then no invite codes are required.

Just tell them, you’re working on Whonix Qubes support, very briefly. Links to both projects perhaps. Just 3 or 4 lines. Last time someone I know signed up it only took 1 or 2o days.

(If that doesn’t work we can still do the invite method but I am positive.)

Great. I will do that now. Thanks Patrick!

I’d give you a rise-up invite but it doesn’t seem like I’m allowed to send PM in forum. Is that because I just registered?

Dan.

[quote=“danyoung, post:4, topic:634”]I’d give you a rise-up invite but it doesn’t seem like I’m allowed to send PM in forum. Is that because I just registered?

Dan.[/quote]

Thanks Dan!

I actually don’t need one anymore, since Patrick’s recommendation has already worked out and I’ve now got a new riseup.net account. Thank you for the offer, though!

PM functionality is disabled for everyone site-wide on the entire Whonix forums.

FYI:

My old email address is no longer in use and likely did not receive any recent emails that were sent to it.

My new email address is:

whonixqubes {at} riseup {dot} net