Is JonDo safe?

They have some internet servers that own by companies do the anonymity surfing, so the adversary are much easier to get the information from Jondo users than Tor users, how can you say that safe, maybe very unsafe.

Edit by Patrick:
Changed title from “Why Jondo is safe?” to “Is JonDo safe?”.

(I just searched and… nowhere else in this forum is jondo mentioned. So, nobody here “was saying” whether or not jondo should be considered safe.)

I agree with you, hyrunz. I would feel less safe routing my traffic through a single intermediary than I would by utilizing autorotating (every 10min is the default?) Tor exit nodes.

I would say no:

JonDo has law enforcement friendly logging built in that could be used against users. NSA slides cite Tor as the king of anonymity with nothing close to it. Stick with Tor.

[quote=“HulaHoop, post:3, topic:142”]I would say no:

JonDo has law enforcement friendly logging built in that could be used against users. NSA slides cite Tor as the king of anonymity with nothing close to it. Stick with Tor.[/quote]
Thanks telling me so more, I have been supporting Tor many years, but will my information be leaked when it is rolling inside the Tor network (before sending out by the exit node) since OpenSSL bug?

I would consider JonDo not anywhere near as safe as Tor, but I still think it could be used for some small, low-level actions. To circumvent a firewall or a censor at a school or library, I wouldn’t mind using it.
BUT I am not well informed about JonDo, only know the basics. Time to check it out deeper :stuck_out_tongue:

Jondo/JAP has the problem that there is an centralized structure so logging user activity is much simpler. Jondo’s stance on security and privacy are commendable. The main defects are: 1) it’s smaller; 2) it’s less open, with more central control; and 3) premium service isn’t free. I also think that Jondo is much more safer, for several reasons (and I have nothing to do with them).
I am from US, working at accounting essay writing service. I am using Jondo and the only reason is that I just want to hide what I am doing in the network.

First solve the problem of hardware tracking. Without it tor is useless. Also use vpn chain cuba-panama-iran instead of TOR. Gud lak.