How can i upload an image from my desktop?

-i want to ask if i has a screen shot for a problem or report which is saved on my desktop , how can i upload it on the form here ? (because inserting button works for url images but not from desktop or i dont know how to use it if its has the ability to read the image from my desktop)

-also i want to ask about whonix website pentesting, did anyone done it to test the security of the website (like DOS , SQL injection , XSS , …etc) ?

-i want to ask if i has a screen shot for a problem or report which is saved on my desktop , how can i upload it on the form here ? (because inserting button [img][/img] works for url images but not from desktop or i dont know how to use it if its has the ability to read the image from my desktop)
Looks like that feature is disabled in this forum.

Options:
a) upload to some free image hosting site and then share the link here, or
b) register, create a ticket, upload here: https://phabricator.whonix.org/

-also i want to ask about whonix website pentesting, did anyone done it to test the security of the website (like DOS , SQL injection , XSS , ....etc) ?
Please post a separate thread.

this topic is closed , since whonix team decided to change the forum software to discourse. uploading any image is very easy, just drag and drop the image/photo/icon or even URL photo inside the forum. so now this issue is considered solved. also check:-

whonix forum software changing press here

if u r facing bug/issue/problem with discourse please mention it here

or open new topic/thread. thnx