Help needed in virtual box Whonix setup -> WILL PAY!!

I downloaded the latest version of Virtual box and Whonix XFCE for windows and ran into an issue when I started the Whonix workstation after successfully starting the Whonix gateway.

I saw a video titled"How To Use Whonix" by Mental Outlaw that showed me the process and all I was able to do was to successfully update the Whonix Gateway using a sudo command.

I wasn’t able to continue and update the workstation as an error message from virtual box - Guru Meditation appeared and stated “A critical error has occurred while running the virtual machine and the machine execution has stopped” and it recommended debugging (will post logs later).

It appears that I can only run one system at a time. Either I run Workstation by itself or I run the Gateway by itself, with no error.

What is the problem that I am running in to? is it:

1. I need more space (ram? storage?) for one of my VM’s or Virtual Box?

2. I should use another laptop (thinkpad or lenovo)

3. ???

I don’t believe the problem will take too much time to solve (it seems like I am close to solving the problem based on the video from Mental Outlaw and that the troubleshooting doesn’t seem to complex), but I am willing to pay for an experienced user (Noobs need not apply) to chat with me on reddit so that I can debug the error until I can utilize Whonix and answer some basic questions!

Originally, I tried using Whonix’s premium support, but, the phone number appears to not work and no one responds to the email!

You can DM me or post here as soon as you want!

Kicksecure ™ in VirtualBox - Troubleshooting - Kicksecure ™ does not Start? chapter Guru Mediation in Kicksecure wiki

(Whonix is based on Kicksecure.)

(And btw no need to ask me for paid support. I don’t have more knowledge than already documented in the wiki.)