having doubts on anonimity using whonix

i am using whonix for some weeks now , using whonix in vm box , always start whonix gateway first , then start whonix workstation , and always check tor status , ip address and dns leaks , they all looks fine

when i got to know about nyx i noticed ‘relaying disabled’ , so my question is - is relaying that necessary ? as i’ve connected with defaults when using setup and it’s connected and never cause any problems. am i really anonymous ?

my second question is which i asked previously that ’ using another browser on tor services ’ and the wiki said against it , to use any other browser instead of tor browser. I said it’s fine
but there are some problems of it’s own , for example i am using a temporary social media profile , and there i can’t do on default browser , stuffs like uploading pictures , which is important to show some of my work while remain anonymous , should i do some settings or temporarily disable something to make that upload i.e on instagram and then start those settings again after the upload ? i am not very linux savvy guy that’s why idk

No.

There are many weird messages. → Support Request Policy

Relaying is only in case someone wants to host a Tor relay for the benefit of the public.

For “How safe is Whonix?” see Security Overview.

See also:

The safe answer is:
No, don’t let privacy invasive services bully you to do unsafe things.

Might be hard due to: