Doubts about the tunnels ssh and the rogue nodes

Hello,

How i could anonymize the tor traffic using ssh? I would like to avoid malicious nodes …

even if I have to pay the price about a larger fingerprint web compared to other users who don’t use ssh along with tor…

I was looking for use ssh together with tor or be able to configure firefox then the Internet browsing is covered, I looked the link on the different tunnels and their configuration but it wasn’t clear to me …

if the tunnel ssh only anomynize the ssh session itself or all the traffic of a tor exit node?

Should i have a vps if i have to follow this configuration? (To the purpose to install ssh )

thank you very much

Not surprising as that page itself points out.

Advertisement:
Too difficult to set up? Provider specific automation can be created for you by the lead developer of Whonix ™. Send reasonable price suggestions. Get in contact.

Ambox warning pn.svg.png Documentation for this is incomplete. Contributions are happily considered!

Ambox notice.png Advertisement:
It’s possible to pay for the completion of this wiki page. Send reasonable price suggestions. Get in contact.

That page btw is for
UserSSHTorInternet

What you want though is the opposite sounds like.
UserTorSSHInternet

But same applies, that page isn’t complete either.

Which makes this another challenge and therefore also unpopular. Free SSH providers are very rare or even non-existing (didn’t check for years), and paying for these anonymously is difficult.

If properly setup (undocumented as per above) all traffic could go

How to connect to Tor before SSH ( UserTorSSHInternet )