Do I use proxy or rdp

Hello
I want to evade tor bans by website, do I use a proxy or rdp with openssh? With proxy I read that there are many security implications, instead about rdp?
Thank you

Reading the warnings in the post problems arise using proxy:

‘‘When using a browser, worsens web fingerprint. It is unknown how anonymous it is to use user -> (proxy/VPN/SSH ->) Tor -> Proxy/VPN/SSH -> Tor Browser -> website. How many people show up with a proxy, VPN or SSH IP using Tor Browser? This setup is so special that probably only very few people are doing it. For this reason, recommend against. On the other hand, due to browser fingerprinting, it can’t be recommend using any browser other than Tor Browser either.’’

because you have to use tor browser, instead with rdp I can use firefox or other web browser, right?

Thank you

When you use Firefox, you are 100% pseudonymous.

Tips on Remaining Anonymous.

I understood the difference between pseudonymous and anonymous but I do an example
I use rdp over tor, open firefox with bing that I never used ,digit xyz.com that I never visited before with my own ISP, how do they profile me?

Regards

Desktop resolution, typing speed, time leaks, and more. You can learn more and details about that by learning what Tor Browser does on a technical level.

How I understood all these information are taken by website, then isn’t there a web browser or plugins (no script is enough?) that doesn’t track all these information and can be used also without Tor?

Regards

No, not there is not. Tor Browser is the only browser implementing a privacy focused browser. If you try to substitute it by yourself and do it well, then you end up with a project at the deepness and difficultly as Tor Browser.

(Tor Browser can be used without Tor.)

Mozilla developers should know these things, why don’t improve their browser?
Instead to tor developers suggest a version of tor browser that can work without tor

They are talking with Tor devs to include some patches upstream A big blocker for Mozilla is the fact that most of their revenue comes from surveillance companies that sign advertising deals with them and privacy-unfriendly web standards heavily influenced by these same companies.

1 Like

Good day,

Furthermore, to make something like this possible, FF would have to drop any kind of addons or other way to modify the signature it shows to websites, which would limit its usability by a lot. The TBB is able to circumvent surveillance measures, because every user of it esentially has a completley identical signature.

Have a nice day,

Ego

1 Like

Hi
A thing that could be done, instead of web browser that doesn’t track , something that give the website fake information about the user. What do you think?

Regards

Good day,

that would make you pseudonymous at best and wouldn’t have any advantage over current implementation.

Have a nice day,

Ego

Hi
I mean fake, information that exist (ex:I use google chrome, instead the site sees that I have mozilla) and these change each time I visit a website.

Regards

You don’t have a list of what information to change. If you did, you had a project such as Tor Browser.