Brave browser with thorium on Whonix

After installing the brave browser on whoonix and turning on the tor network in brave, will the tor network connect with 6 nodes? Three whoonix knots plus three brave knots with track.
In what way on whoonix to increase the amount of knots merging with the network path because was of them more as three.
I am greeting everyone

Unless configured to not do so it will use the built in Tor and do Tor-over-Tor. You should use it without it’s own Tor mode.

Better yet, switch to Tor Browser which has all the privacy patches needed to mitigate fingerprinting. It should be compatible with all websites.

1 Like

I thought I will continue this thread as I found one post elsewhere in Brave community that recommended using Brave over Tor browser. I also find Tor browser very slow. And don’t know if I’m able to save session on it? Or is it disabled as being potential security risk?

community.brave. com/t/whonix-workstation-torbrowser-alternative-brave/98035

So am I to conclude I can just use Brave as it is after installing it from Debian packages inside Whonix Workstation? No need to tweak anything?

Quote:

Ambox warning pn.svg.png Warning: Only Tor Browser is recommended for use in Whonix ™ when browsing the Internet. [1]

For reasoning, see that page.

Privacy/anonymity risk. Unspecific to Whonix.