Best VPN providers for whonix?

I was curious if anyone could recommend an open VPN service that works well with Whonix? I already have an open VPN running on the host and I was considering either using OB bridges through tor with the VPN or possibly running an open VPN on host as well as one on Whonix? Would this increase security? I have read the documentation regarding Whonix and VPN use but some of the providers mentioned seems outdated. Any help would be appreciated.

Good day,

VPN providers in general, are not really to recommend. You never know, what they really safe, you may only take their word for it and, if the “Lulzeck Sabu Hidemyass thing” told us anything, it’s that their word often isn’t as close to the truth as it maybe should. Regarding this topic, you maybe want to read: News - Whonix Forum

Have a nice day,

Ego

[quote=“Ego, post:2, topic:1553”]Good day,

VPN providers in general, are not really to recommend. You never know, what they really safe, you may only take their word for it and, if the “Lulzeck Sabu Hidemyass thing” told us anything, it’s that their word often isn’t as close to the truth as it maybe should. Regarding this topic, you maybe want to read: News - Whonix Forum

Have a nice day,

Ego[/quote]

I agree 100%.

However, if you must use one (and there are some cases where using one can be justified) I have heard good things about AirVPN. I have never used it myself so I can’t offer first hand opinion but people I know have used it and reported that it works well and is run by knowledgeable people.