Wonix+E-mail

Due to my situation I need to work with an e-mail (regular services like gmail and outlook). I hope to use Wonix to access them.

-Are they any different then other big sites in terms of surveillance? What information can they collect about my computer?
-Are there any specific security measures that one should use while working with huge e-mail providers?
-I need to enable JavaScript to access those sites. How dangerous is this?
-Would it add risk to use built-in e-mail programs like Icedove?

I am aware that I need phone verification to register on this sites and I hope I have a solution to that.
Unfortunately I can’t use remailers or more secure e-mail providers. My main focus is anonymity, not privacy of my e-mails.

i think whonix is unrelated here, u can say its general anonymity. Google & Microsoft products better to cancel them from the list if u r searching for the anonymity (according to my knowledge).

there r many mail services giving u the protection/anonymity some of them free (which i dont recommend if u r using the email for high anonymity relay) and some of them paid which is recommended because they have many specialties u dont find them in the free e-mails.

i dont know if u just want gmail & outlook to work with or u want other services , in case u want other e-mails for privacy protection just tell i will list some of them.

read this useful wiki:-

See also:

-Are they any different then other big sites in terms of surveillance? What information can they collect about my computer?
I am personally not into the business of vetting any services for trustworthiness of their policies. Too many aspects. Too opinion based. Endless debates. Whonix unspecific.
-Are there any specific security measures that one should use while working with huge e-mail providers?
No need to act differently. See any promised by security by policy as a bonus that is not to be relied upon.
-I need to enable JavaScript to access those sites. How dangerous is this?
There is a lot javascript enabled vs disabled security discussions already.
-Would it add risk to use built-in e-mail programs like Icedove?
I am not aware of any security comparison of Tor Browser vs Icedove with Torbirdy.

You can make an anonymous email on sigaint http://sigaintevyh2rzvw.onion