Windows 7 workstation Tor through Tor

Hi I have Windows 7 workstation through Whonix gateway. If I run the Tor Browser how to prevent Tor through Tor?

UDP tunnel makes Whonix gateway? Will it work with UDP traffic my Windows 7 workstation?

After setting Whonix gateway in VirtualBox I gave 128 MB of RAM. Whonix gateway passed in non graphics mode. Whonix gateway also good destination to all traffic in Tor how and with 768 MB of RAM?

Best Regards.

See:

All about UDP over Tor:

Yes. (As per documentation: Platform-specific Desktop Tips)

Started new version of the Tor Browser 4.0 After installation there is no file Start Tor Browser.exe Instead, there is a shortcut on the Tor Browser\browser\firefox.exe

My solution: create Tor Browser\Browser\Start TB without Tor.bat with the contents:

SET TOR_SKIP_LAUNCH = 1

“firefox.exe”

Will it work is that correct?

No, because there is no firefox.exe in the same folder as the .bat. And $DEITY knows what would happen. Perhaps starting system (Mozilla) Firefox.

Just now updated:

[quote=“Patrick, post:5, topic:595”]Just now updated:

After update. However, Tor Browser reports:

Proxy server refuses to accept connections

Firefox is configured to use a proxy server, which rejects the connection .

Check the proxy settings to make sure that they are correct .
Contact your system administrator to make sure that the proxy server is working.

This is expected. It only prevents Tor over Tor. Changing the proxy settings is still TODO.

See also:

Where can I learn to use other OS through Whonix Gateway?
Thanks

There is no more info than this:

[quote=“Patrick, post:9, topic:595”][quote author=cracoupr link=topic=631.msg4853#msg4853 date=1413584305]
Where can I learn to use other OS through Whonix Gateway?
[/quote]
There is no more info than this:
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Other_Operating_Systems[/quote]

Great :wink: