Where can I get Kicksecure ISO?

Where can I get Kicksecure ISO?
Is the OS made by Whonix developers?

Not an ISO. Only a VM image. I inlcude links in my posts:

Who else? Why would we host a distro we didn’t make?

Does not exist yet but when it’s available it will be on the Kicksecure
website.

I understand.
I’ve installed kicksecure-xfce on my Debian. The secbrowser was not installed. Did this fail in some way? Should I start over again with the Debian installation?

sudo apt-get install secbrowser should install it for you

1 Like

Certainly something that can be debugged. In the Linux distribution world, the re-installation method isn’t as much required.

I run that command and it always stops at 65% and gives me an error. apt-get Adding the options --update and --fix-missing didn’t fix it.

Have you managed to get KVM VMs functioning?

Do other apt-get installs or updates fail the same way?

It sounds like you’re having networking problems too, many times I run apt-get update or install and it fails, sometimes it works though, can’t even connect to a vpn without waiting 5 minutes, and if I try before then it breaks the networking and won’t work again without a reboot.

http://forums.dds6qkxpwdeubwucdiaord2xgbbeyds25rbsgr73tbfpqpt4a6vjwsyd.onion/t/kvm-kicksecure-vm-default-installation-no-networking/9516/13

This thread might be relevant

Set environment variable DEBDEBUG=1. That would help with debugging. Any Debian maintainer scripts by Kicksecure would then be verbose.

example (replace … with package-name):

sudo DEBDEBUG=1 apt install ...

No I don’t use KVM. I installed directly into Debian.

I changed the URL of the repository from The Onion to Clearnet and that solved the problem.

What I said

Set environment variable DEBDEBUG=1 . That would help with debugging. Any Debian maintainer scripts by Kicksecure would then be verbose.

is unrelated to KVM or distro moprhiong Debian into Kicksecure.

My previous post is valid nevertheless.