Tor Browser 4 errors

Hi,

I have a fresh install of Ubuntu 14.04.01 (host machine), virtualbox 4.2.18 r96516 and Whonix Gateway and Workstation 9.2, all with default settings and updates applied. Whonixcheck is successful.

I then ran “Tor Browser (Anondist)” on the workstation desktop which downloaded and installed the Tor browser. Then when I ran Tor Browser again the bouncing icon runs for a minute and then exits and nothing happens.

I did a search to see if anyone else had a similar problem and the most I could find is that Tor 4, which was released in the last week, has a different file structure from Tor 3. So then I opened the file browser and double-clicked /home/user/tor-browser_en-US/Browser/start-tor-browser. Up comes an error box: “There seems to have been a quoting problem with your TOR_CONTROL_PASSWD nevironment variable.” When I then click OK, the error box closes and the browser starts and displays the “Congratlations!” page. Clicking “Test Tor Network Settings” takes me to another “Congratulations!” page, so the browser seems to be working properly at that point.

What needs to be done to remedy the error?

Oops, I see that this that this subject has already been addressed at Whonix Forum