[HOME] [DOWNLOAD] [DOCS] [BLOG] [SUPPORT] [TIPS] [ISSUES] [Priority Support]

sock puppet user account discussion

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

Funnny to talk to yourslf its??? @TNT_BOM_BOM = @anonymityISright

Hahahahaha!!! Better give up!!! You ain’t hiding it very well!!! So obviously!!! Thanks for the laughing!!!

Whonix gateway freezing

u joined 2 hours ago then u discovered in 1 hour or less that there r 2 different persons happened to be 1 person (magically) and that one person is talking to himself and hes doing all of that for simply no reason ?

im not going to give this speech any kind of continuous defending or logic talk because i know u r troller , but the funny thing is that u r a combined of trolling and foolishness at the same time , which btw Thanks for the laughing!!!

lastly i wouldnt give u banned for this troll , but i know u wont stop until u fill the forum with ur trolling comments.so c u in the black list.

InternalPolice same as ThePolice

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool roooooooooooooooooooffllll

Now want make fun of us??? Not insult!!!

Lemme give you a tip. @anonymityISright = @TNT_BOM_BOM use both

space . space
space , space
space ?

etc etc etc Very same… No no one ain’t gonna do like that dude!!!

didnt i told u already u r foolish ?

but let me play it on ur rules:-

i never use space then “.” in the end of my speech like he did more than one time:

like gdm or kdm .

and

i will see & i will post .

and

the results for stability .

i never use @ instead of at

fedora 21 vs debian @ stability

i dont use phrases like

1,5 day,

i dont type freezing correctly like he did

freezing’s!

i never put : and any word on the same line like he did

that may are : xfce4 on host

anyone would c hes better speaker than i.

and btw if u r asking about why would someone use . or , or etc = this is called english language just if u dont know that.

like i said before i dont like to reason with troller because hes troller but it is amazing me that:-

@Patrick and @Ego and @HulaHoop and @fortasse all of them r either admins or moderators neither of them did give u banned after ur first trolling comment which is really im surprised from.

but since they (seems) to agree to keep u here , so mister smart boy why would i do these further tests if i did already mentioned in my first comment how to reproduce this ?

also i hope @anonymityISright can c this and laugh at u , unless u and @anonymityISright trying to make story troll on me then i will keep wonder why the admins and moderators kept u both in here.

(sock puppet: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Sock_puppetry)

This discussion has been split from:

I don’t know what to think of this.

Beating stylometry (writing style Anallise) (mentioned here: https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Surfing_Posting_Blogging) is difficult. I have to say there is some similarity between their writing styles indeed.

@anonymityISright could have intentionally having copied @TNT_BOM_BOM’s writing style?

We don’t have a forum rule against sock puppets (same person using multiple accounts) yet. And I would wonder what are you thoughts on it? For anonymity reasons it might indeed make sense to use multiple pseudonyms so one account does not get too big of a profile. When these accounts discussing with each other however that’s more like a sock puppet. Anyhow. Since we do not log IP addresses it would be difficult or even impossible to really prove someone is using sock puppets. Also a time consuming and not so productive task.

That surely is the only possible conclusion. You really have a bright fantasy. It does not require a conspiracy theory to notice, that @fortasse is not into reading and commenting on the entire forum all the time. And @HulaHoop might have done the right thing not fail as I do - as in investing another 20 minutes or so to give a detailed answer on this mess. To excuse me, this mess started ~15 hours ago. Sorry for sleeping and sorry for not instantly jumping at this great opportunity to bother with this. And I hope @Ego won’t be needing an “excuse for not acting”.

That also reminds me that we don’t have forum rules how to react on not so great language such as quote…

Not having forum rules is also great for one reason - tor-talk does not have them with the reasoning that it would lead a lot to people debating whether the rules were violated or not. Too much opinion based and matter of interpretation.

Perhaps it would have been best to not feed the troll in the first place? But once someone reacts and mostly someone will it goes on…

@anonymityISright could have intentionally having copied @TNT_BOM_BOM’s writing style?

might be and might be this is his style

For anonymity reasons it might indeed make sense to use multiple pseudonyms so one account does not get too big of a profile

but im not anonymous :confused:

Perhaps it would have been best to not feed the troll in the first
place? But once someone reacts and mostly someone will it goes on…

i didnt want to , thats why i said in my first (and suppose to be the last comment):-

lastly i wouldnt give u banned for this troll , but i know u wont stop
until u fill the forum with ur trolling comments.so c u in the black
list.

and from this i discovered im no more a moderator so i couldnt do anything to him except just trying to understand this bad day of my life over here.

Good day,

Just wanted to add my two cents to this: You see, Whonix isn’t the first project I’ve been involved with online. I’ve actually worked on online projects of differing sizes for most of my teenage years, mainly to broaden my horizon, gain experience and find out, what fits me personally, when it comes to working and handling in and around a group. Thus it should come to no surprise to anyone, that this forum isn’t the first I’ve been a member of. Because of strict rule enforcement in forums I had been a member of in the past, some of the (at least) in central Europe problematic things (Hackerparagraph, etc.) never created any severe issues for us because it was made clear from the begining what was and wasn’t acceptable. This, though, lead to us (the admins and moderators) to ban people for rather little things, without mercy. It also lead to us banning a lot of people out of suspicion alone. That however, was something I didn’t want to support, because if I did, I wouldn’t be any better then the “NSA-agents” which simply listen to all telecommunications out of suspicion alone. This is also the reason why I didn’t interfere here. All I saw, was to men (or women) towing baseless accusations at each other without providing any real prove. You, @TNT_BOM_BOM, did this, when you wrote:

which is just as much an accusation without prove as him calling you @anonymityISright. That’s the reason, I didn’t intervene. Both of you didn’t really act the best way you could and that simple reason alone wouldn’t get me to ban anyone. Especially since, to stay fair, I’d have to ban both of you, since you both made the same mistake and everything else would be unreasonable.

Furthermore, things like the way of writing really aren’t used in forensics at all in this day and age, as they are to easily manipulable. Maybe they are from the same country and that’s just the way their mother tongue makes them write, who knows. Wouldn’t be enough for me, to ban or accuse anyone.

Yep, especially if we continue to let people access this forum via Tor. Can sing a song about the hardships of finding the needle in the haystack in regards to IPs and a forum though.

This would be that kind of censorship without a point (a troll could just create a new account) I’d hate to see take over this forum.

Have a nice day,

Ego

baseless accusations at each other without providing any real prove. You, @TNT_BOM_BOM, did this, when you wrote:

because hes trolling on ppl ?

to stay fair, I’d have to ban both of you, since you both made the same mistake and everything else would be unreasonable.

how is that suppose to be fair when hes the one who started trolling on ppl ? and if u ask me about my decision on @Ay.Youngaward , i dont c it fair that he got banned.

Furthermore, things like the way of writing really aren’t used in forensics at all in this day and age, as they
are to easily manipulable. Maybe they are from the same country and
that’s just the way their mother tongue makes them write, who knows.
Wouldn’t be enough for me, to ban or accuse anyone.

i did think in that the same way.

This would be that kind of censorship without a point (a troll could
just create a new account) I’d hate to see take over this forum.

yeah , i dont care about what ppl r talking about me actually i would have fun in keep talking to them but i was afraid on the forum topics to have the same result of spam.

Good day,

sorry, but the “He started it!” mentality you can normally find in pre-schools shouldn’t be used as an argument, when discussing something on a forum. Just because @ThePolice accused you, doesn’t justify you accusing him.

You’d have to explain your reasoning on that to me. @Ay.Youngaward was suspected of attempting to break the law, with some very strong evidence and not just some guessing. This attempt (especially since we got such strong evidence) does make the forum and thus @Patrick responsible to a huge degree.

@ThePolice on the other hand, was merely a huge jerk, though not more. Why is “beeing a jerk” a reason to put someone on the black list for you, though not “very likely breaking the law”, something which @Patrick and co would have to suffer from.

Have a nice day,

Ego

Learned some new phrases today: “sock puppet”, “meat puppet”. LOL.
Everyone needs a little drama to keeps things lively and stay distracted :slightly_smiling:

For the record, I don’t think @TNT_BOM_BOM = @anonymityISright. Although grammar and punctuation are similar, their knowledge base is very different. Of course, that could be easily manipulated but in this case, it’s hard to see a motive for doing so.

@TNT_BOM_BOM, I’m curious where you picked up the habit of spaces before punctuation. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but you are fluent in Arabic? I googled and got this: Why do so many people put spaces before periods and commas?

Annika Schauer, Schoolmarmish:
Typically, in English and Latin alphabet languages, they do not. Some machine translators do this, including Google translate. If you are seeing spaces between words and punctuation, there is a good possibility it’s because the original sentence/phrase was run through machine translation. Particularly when the translation was from non-Latin to Latin alphabet.

IMHO it used to be that writing properly helped you blend in with everyone else that was somewhat educated. Nowadays with the destruction of English (and probably most other world languages) by the Internet, proper writing makes you stand out more! :open_mouth:

Just because @ThePolice accused you, doesn’t justify you accusing him.

so what should i do to him ? give him flowers? anyone who respect me then i respect him and vice versa.

You’d have to explain your reasoning on that to me. @Ay.Youngaward
was suspected of attempting to break the law, with some very strong
evidence and not just some guessing. This attempt (especially since we
got such strong evidence) does make the forum and thus @Patrick responsible to a huge degree.

u said it , he was suspected. even if u have strong evidences we dont judge ppl based on what they did inside another places of the internet.
maybe they r friends of osama bin-laden son inside other websites, but here they r our users and we judge on them based on their actions inside our forum/website. so since he was suspected then hes not yet guilty , but what u did = u have judged on him to be guilty and u gave him the action of guilty user which is banning him from here. thats what i call it un-fair.

do u work with some kinds of crystal balls ? :yum:

but you are fluent in Arabic?

congratulation ur crystal ball is orginal and made in japan :+1:

For the record, I don’t think @TNT_BOM_BOM = @anonymityISright.

some seems to be still doubtful about this , so i think i will call anonymity|Sright my Ghost Writer.

the last 1-2 days i was login in that forums with whonix kvm and with my ususual account created anonymous from inside whonix , but i use the iceweasel with https,noscript,betterprivacy and with network settings for stream isolation , is known that this is pseudonymous and not anonymous , so may 'thepolice’
can watch something for fingerprint of browser and make a wrong connection between 2 different accounts?

Or may that person (thepolice) is an enemy of whonix project and he wont to spy? or infect the whonix forums? or admins ? or users? At the end there are a lot of chances to be nsa or fbi agent i thing , because is obviously that inteligent agencys are enemy of whonix * If i have not the privileges to write something like that please correct me and i will not do that again.

• i am back to tbb , because of fingerprint\pseudonymous - better from sorry .

Good day,

You have been on this forum for a very long time and have a rather obvious experience here others don’t. So, ignoring him, like it has been suggested before by others, would’ve been the best solution.

Sadly, we have to. There is a law, which exists in one form or another in every country I’ve been to up to this point and it’s namend “accessory”. What this means is that, if we’ve got prove in a way like this, we (the forum) can and will be made responsible for anything that happens. This isn’t judging people, this is “not wanting to go to jail”. A law like this (i.e. punishing people who knew that they’d help a criminal) is one of these laws a proper state needs, otherwise it tumbles into chaos.

Like I’ve said, at that point in time, the forums owners would have already been held accountable if noone acted.

Asside from that, let me ask you again: How is banning an “a**hole” OK, though banning someone who is a very real threat to the existence of this forum is considered malicious? Don’t get me wrong, I really have a giant distaste for trolls on and offline. However, their harm is usually limited to beeing annoying (things like swatting aren’t trolling, just to clarify), something which we, as a security and anonymity concious forum sadly will have to learn to deal with.

Have a nice day,

Ego

oh wow u were real , not a troller. sorry thought for a bit u might be working with @ThePolice .

the last 1-2 days i was login in that forums with whonix kvm and with my ususual account created anonymous from inside whonix , but i use
the iceweasel with https,noscript,betterprivacy and with network
settings for stream isolation , is known that this is pseudonymous and
not anonymous , so may 'thepolice’
can watch something for fingerprint of browser and make a wrong connection between 2 different accounts?

no , no these r 2 separated different things. read here about what does it mean by fingerprint:-

Or may that person (thepolice) is an enemy of whonix project and he wont
to spy? or infect the whonix forums? or admins ? or users? At the end
there are a lot of chances to be nsa or fbi agent i thing , because is
obviously that inteligent agencys are enemy of whonix *

enemy of whonix = yes maybe he is. and maybe hes the same user as this one in here:

but instead of attacking the maintainer of whonix , he decided to destroy whonix community. by attacking users , moderators , admins …etc.

from NSA = no, very unlikely. and thats not their jobs.

If i have not the privileges to write something like that please correct me and i will
not do that again.

u r free to write whatever u like within the basic morality for humans.

i am back to tbb , because of fingerprint\pseudonymous - better from sorry .

yeah TBB is better than using iceweasel.

if i may ask , what is ur mother language ? ( u dont have to answer me if u didnt like the question).

You have been on this forum for a very long time and have a rather
obvious experience here others don’t. So, ignoring him, like it has been
suggested before by others, would’ve been the best solution.

correct and that what i will do with any person trolling on me through typing, but sometimes also i would like to talk with enemies and trollers because i think this is the barrier that many ppl put against whoever they hate but if u really talk to that troller u gonna discover hes not a troller because he hate me or u or anyone but he just miss-understand a point or two in X speech or decument so he started attacking the person or the project. (this is global thinking , not really related to this case)

but things went out from my hands when i was trying to protect the forum and banning him because i said “he did it with me , why he wouldnt do it with others?” but then i discovered im no more a moderator and in this stage my mind blow up. not because im no more a moderator , but i design my speech according to who i am and what capabilities i have. so when i told him i will ban u then i didnt because of i couldnt i was really waiting this from him

“hahahahahhahaha oh sorry to say this , but u r not a moderator or admin and so sorry for u that no body told u this and u have to hear it from me”

or something like these comments , and i was saying how im going to react to his comment if he said it. i was really pissed off at that time.

btw thats why i rushed to my first comment then edited and added to it:-

InternalPolice same as ThePolice

just to point out that hes the same troller that he was before so thats mean we r on trolling attack. (i was pointing it out to u Ego)

Sadly, we have to. There is a law, which exists in one form or another in every country

oh damn country laws again on forums , i prefer to be silence on this because im against any law from any government to the internet.

How is banning an “a**hole” OK, though banning someone who is a very real threat to the existence of this forum is considered malicious? Don’t get me wrong, I really have a giant distaste for trolls on and offline.

because that jacka** he already did trolling and caught with an act of trolling , not that we r assuming he will do it or not. while on the other case that one was suspicious to do it but he didnt , so we cant assume he will do it based on suspiciousity from another websites.

However, their harm is usually limited to beeing annoying (things like swatting aren’t trolling, just to clarify),

yeah if they r going to stick to one comment in one topic , but how about if they filled 20 or 30 topic with their comments ? u gonna have hard time of the clean-up.

something which we, as a security and anonymity concious forum sadly will have to learn to deal with.

yeah too bad it is a true statement.

btw since we r talking on the learning stage , i would like to tell u something i think u still didnt noticed

did u know @ThePolice tricked u to make his job for him? did u discover that ?

u gonna say how?

he trolled on @Ay.Youngaward and made u banning him. true he got also banned but that was his goal. then he said “well this Ego is a perfect slave to have to get my job done easily , why dont i create different stories on other users even if im going to use fiction claims (like he did with me)”. and he did it , and im sure he was waiting u to ban both of us again.

u might gonna say u r over thinking it , but that is how can i c it as a good listen to learn from. and u can think for uself in ur way to overcome this problem and not being used again to do a dirty job while u r unconscious from it or u dont mean to do it.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool you belive lying… @TNT_BOM_BOM is troll talking himself @anonymityISright now try excuse cover up

ofcourse… we buddies… troll!!!

no distract!!!

do u know what since u r not from the type of trollers who is attacking everyone and mess the entire forum so i would like to continue this chat with u.

so i would like to play on ur idea , and say:

let us assume me and @anonymityISright r one , so how can i help u ? do u feel good ? hope this will does…

if u have any problems with me or witha forum or project …etc please feel free to say them because believe me no body has problems to hear them.

(i hope u r not here to banned @anonymityISright like what u did with @Ay.Youngaward)

i am sorry i can’t say that , i was make mistakes before (when i was start to use anonymous projects ’ tails, whonix) for example i was download whonix images from my adsl on my home from clearnet , or i was test the just a lone tbb with adobe flash player plugin enabled , so i am already exposed on internet as a user of hacking software’s , i support human rights a lot , and that don’t like at all in new world order, so better not know my mother language , as for thepolice , ignore him please , you waste your time for nothing, live your time.

the police banned me? what mean by that ? and how?