Should we contact ura design? (design for your Open Source project)

Hey Patrick,

Already on it.

Regarding Facebook share, I tested it and the one I did should already work

Did you try it?

I will send you an email regarding the other ones. A testimonial would be great! :slight_smile:

Cheers

That one works indeed.

• ( Redirecting... - does not work yet due to facebook caching. This is not something that you could do something about. I guess facebook will at some point purge the cache and it will work.)
  • Redirecting... - looks fine!

So 1) was already done indeed.

Do you also do counseling on SEO? Marketing? Social media?
Wordpress adjustments?
Mediawiki adjustments?

Yeah, I have experiences in all of these fields due to having organized FLOSS conferences and maintaining our hackerspace www.openlabs.cc :slight_smile:

I have worked also on Mediawiki pages before, but didn’t go too deep.

1. Looks very good!

Before:

After:

old: http://archive.is/jkM9Z
new: dunno yet, created a pull request, will update this post later refine Whonix logo by adrelanos · Pull Request #10 · QubesOS/qubes-attachment · GitHub

Whonix logo has been refined

Whonix website has been changed to a bright design by @Ego so is now ready to be discussed. (@elioqoshi)

New Qubes Website! New Whonix Website? - #68 by Patrick

Do you know why our advanced download table

when viewed using a mobile device (android) does not show the operating system and virtualizer symbols (for qubes, linux, windows, kvm, etc.)?

I haven’t tested this on a real mobile device, but probably because the images have a max-width of 100% and the cell width gets reduced to a minimum (0 px, because only those imaged are in this column) due to space restrictions.
Adding a min-width either to the images, cells or columns should fix this.

1 Like