RDP clients for Whonix

What RDP client for Whonix would you recommend? I know that any client available in Debian can be used, but they work really different and it would be great if you could recommend the best one in your opinion. I know that “best” is very individual, so at least the one that you use.

Also would be happy to hear any additional recommendations on how to keep connection to RDP safe and fast.

You’d be better of using off, not using the proprietary RDP, but moving to the Libre ssh and/or vnc protocols. Make sure you’re using encrypted/authenticated vnc or vnc over an encrypted/authenticated protocol such as ssh or OpenVPN.

Patrick hello , I am new and i have the same problem. I was going to open a tread but he made it first.
My question are:
1- Not all people can use vnc or ssh, so we could learn, but the main problem is that some time some users would like to connect to a Windows Rdp, and with vnc or ssh this is impossimble

2-Whonix is debian right? so it should work like remina desktop on ubuntuor lubuntu, there is something like this on whonix?

1- Not all people can use vnc or ssh, so we could learn, but the main problem is that some time some users would like to connect to a Windows Rdp, and with vnc or ssh this is impossimble
I personally don't have any recommendations in such cases. I don't like rdp, don't use it, avoid it and can't solve any problem if the conditions "must use rdp" are preset.
2-Whonix is debian right? so it should work like remina desktop on ubuntuor lubuntu, there is something like this on whonix?
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/About#Based_on_Debian

thank you patrick.
In the end, can I install remina esktop on whonix?

Try.

Patrick, but any Linux distribution, runned without installing it, leaves traces on the pc, or not?
For example, ‘‘try lubuntu without installing it’’, leaves traces on computer or not?

Usually not, but I cannot speak for any other distribution. Related: