Problems installing Whonix Workstation

Hello guys. plz help me.
I setuped Whonix Gateway successfully by sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-templates-community qubes-template-whonix-gateway-experimental

Then I try to install Whonix Workstation in Qubes R2.
in dom0 terminal i input

1. export UPDATES_MAX_BYTES=$[ 4 * 1024 ** 3 ]

2. sudo qubes-dom0-update --enablerepo=qubes-templates-community qubes-template-whonix-workstation-gnome
    then, after about 40 min of downloading i get error: error downloading package, timeout, too slow speed last 100 sec.

Just sounds like a slow or flaky internet connection on your end.

How many times did you try and get this error?

Maybe try a different internet connection?

[quote=“WhonixQubes, post:2, topic:1017”]Just sounds like a slow or flaky internet connection on your end.

How many times did you try and get this error?

Maybe try a different internet connection?[/quote]
Nope. I have good connection… I tryed 3 times to install and every time i got this error. Maybe problem in command export UPDATES_MAX_BYTES=$[ 4 * 1024 ** 3 ] ??

Troubleshooting:

What is output with this command?

In Dom0 Terminal:

printenv | grep UPDATES

Also, what is your UpdateVM set to?

In Qubes VM Manager:

Qubes VM Manager → System → Global settings → UpdateVM

I have seen caching issues with these installations.

Maybe try shutting down and restarting to clear any update cache.

Maybe try to download it directly?

[url=http://sourceforge.net/projects/qubesos/files/rpm/r2/templates-community/]Qubes OS - Browse Files at SourceForge.net

Then you will need to copy it to dom0 and use yum to install it. Assuming you download the file in a VM named ‘web’ and the downloaded file is located in the users ‘Downloads’ directory, you can copy to dom0 as follows:

# In dom0 terminal session
cd /tmp
qvm-run --pass-io web 'cat Downloads/qubes-template-whonix-workstation-gnome-2.1.8-201503092029.noarch.rpm' > qubes-template-whonix-workstation-gnome-2.1.8-201503092029.noarch.rpm

yum install ./qubes-template-whonix-workstation-gnome-2.1.8-201503092029.noarch.rpm

[quote=“nrgaway, post:5, topic:1017”]Maybe try to download it directly?

[url=http://sourceforge.net/projects/qubesos/files/rpm/r2/templates-community/]Qubes OS - Browse Files at SourceForge.net

Then you will need to copy it to dom0 and use yum to install it. Assuming you download the file in a VM named ‘web’ and the downloaded file is located in the users ‘Downloads’ directory, you can copy to dom0 as follows:

[code]

In dom0 terminal session

cd /tmp
qvm-run --pass-io web ‘cat Downloads/qubes-template-whonix-workstation-gnome-2.1.8-201503092029.noarch.rpm’ > qubes-template-whonix-workstation-gnome-2.1.8-201503092029.noarch.rpm

yum install ./qubes-template-whonix-workstation-gnome-2.1.8-201503092029.noarch.rpm
[/code][/quote]
That works. Thanks,guys for your help!