Problem with install Electrumx

I’m trying to install Qubenix instructions Electrumx

electrumx@host:/home/user $ virtualenv -p python3 ~/exvenv

created a CPython3.9.2.final.0-64 virtual environment in 798 ms
CPython3Posix creator(dest=/home/electrumx/exvenv, clear=False, no_vcs_ignore=False, global=False)
seeder from AppData(upload=False, pip=bundle, setuptools=bundle, wheel=bundle, via=copy, app_data_dir=/home/electrumx/.local/share/virtualenv)
added source packages: pip==20.3.4, pkg_resources==0.0.0, setuptools==44.1.1, wheel==0.34.2
activators BashActivator,CShellActivator,FishActivator,powersellactivator,PythonActivator,XonshActivator Activator

Link the installed packages to the virtual environment: (my Python version is 3.9)

electrumx@host:/home/user $ ln -s /usr/lib/python3/dist packages/* ~/exvenv/lib/python3.9/site packages/
ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/home/electrumx/exvenv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pip’: The file exists
ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/home/electrumx/exvenv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pkg_resources’: File exists
ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/home/electrumx/exvenv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/setuptools’: File exists
ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/home/electrumx/exvenv/lib/python3.9/site-packages/wheel’: File exists

At the end, I start the server and run

sudo journalctl -fu electrumx

January 25, 13:33:39 python host[3796]: ModuleNotFoundError error: there is no module named ‘encodings’
January 25, 13:33:39 python host[3796]: Current thread 0x00007dc3ce8ac740 (last call first):
January 25, 13:33:39 python host[3796]:
January 25, 13:33:39 host systemd[1]: electrumx.service: Main process completed, code=completed, status=1/FAILED
January 25, 13:33:39 host systemd[1]: electrumx.service: Failure with the result “exit code”.
January 25, 13:33:40 host systemd[1]: electrumx.service: Scheduled restart job, restart counter is 5.
January 25, 13:33:40 host systemd[1]: Electrumx daemon stopped.
January 25, 13:33:40 host systemd[1]: electrumx.service: The startup request is repeated too fast.
January 25, 13:33:40 host systemd[1]: electrumx.service: Failure with the result “exit code”.
January 25, 13:33:40 host systemd[1]: Failed to start Electrumx daemon.

I suppose that the problem is in the Python version.
I install dependencies in the Whonix-ws-16 Template with the commands
sudo apt update && sudo apt install -y **python3**-virtualenv python3-aiohttp

Needs to be resolved as per Free Support Principle.

related:

Thank you for your answer.
Do you think that the interaction scheme described by qubenix between AppVM Electrumx and AppVM Botcoind is less secure than placing the entire bundle of BitcoinCore+Electrumx+ElectrumWallet in one AppVM?

No. In theory it should be more secure by splitting the VMs but also more complicated. I haven’t checked these instructions in detail.