Problem with enable openvpn in whonix workstation

Hello everyone, I’m connecting a script with automatic configuration to connect OpenVPN, but it doesn’t work and gives the following error:

Job for openvpn@openvpn.service failed because the control process exited with error code.
See “systemctl status openvpn@openvpn.service” and “journalctl -xeu openvpn@openvpn.service” for details.

This is the console text when you type “journalctl -xeu openvpn@openvpn.service”:

root@host:/home/user/Desktop/vpn# journalctl -xeu openvpn@openvpn.service
░░ Subject: Unit process exited
░░ Defined-By: systemd
░░ Support: debian support link*
░░
░░ An ExecStopPost= process belonging to unit openvpn@openvpn.service has exited.
░░
░░ The process’ exit code is ‘exited’ and its exit status is 127.
Jul 30 04:11:52 host systemd[1]: openvpn@openvpn.service: Failed with result ‘exit-code’.
░░ Subject: Unit failed
░░
░░ The unit openvpn@openvpn.service has entered the ‘failed’ state with result ‘exit-code’.
Jul 30 04:11:52 host systemd[1]: Failed to start openvpn@openvpn.service - OpenVPN connection to openvpn.
░░ Subject: A start job for unit openvpn@openvpn.service has failed
░░
░░ A start job for unit openvpn@openvpn.service has finished with a failure.
░░
░░ The job identifier is 15805 and the job result is failed.

After that, I wrote commands to stop the script, but the Internet does not work for me in a regular browser and in some programs, except for the Tor browser…

Question 1: How do I do it back?
Question 2: What is the cause of the error, and how do I fix it to make the VPN work?

thanks

systemctl status openvpn@openvpn.service

● openvpn@openvpn.service - OpenVPN connection to openvpn
Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/openvpn@openvpn.service; enabled; preset: enabled)
Drop-In: /usr/lib/systemd/system/openvpn@openvpn.service.d
└─50_unpriv.conf
Active: activating (auto-restart) (Result: exit-code) since Sun 2023-07-30 04:31:58 UTC; 968ms ago
Docs: man:openvpn(8)

Process: 2810 ExecStartPre=/usr/bin/sudo --non-interactive /usr/sbin/openvpn --rmtun --dev tun0 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
Process: 2814 ExecStopPost=/usr/bin/sudo --non-interactive /usr/sbin/openvpn --rmtun --dev tun0 (code=exited, status=1/FAILURE)
    CPU: 24ms
cat /lib/systemd/system/openvpn@openvpn.service.d/50_unpriv.conf

broken?
User > Tor > VPN > Internet doesn't work in Whonix 16 / 17

Feel free to delete that file but that doesn’t move you much closer to a solution.

sudo rm /lib/systemd/system/openvpn@openvpn.service.d/50_unpriv.conf

Latest status: