post-quantum cryptography - PQC

If you mean me , i have no idea , i am not programmer , i copy\paste that links & texts from my research on internet.

Codecrypt has made it into Debian :smiley:

2 Likes

Adoption checklist:

1. Quantum-resistant algorithms reviewed by academic journals
  2. Algorithms tested by well-regarded hackers
  3. Code audited for correct implementation
  4. Enough adoption so I’m not the only user

I would guess #1 has been completed. Will look into it further as time permits…

1 Like

How to get codecrypt on Debian has been documented by @HulaHoop.

Post-Quantum Cryptography (PQCrypto)

Blogged about this.

Could you please review this change?

PQCrypto: Difference between revisions - Whonix

1 Like

Looks good.

1 Like

Could you review and confirm this edit please? PQCrypto: Difference between revisions - Whonix

1 Like

I like it!

Linus Torvald doesnt believe in Quantum computers will exist at all.

Tech News Tuesday - Sep 4, 2018 - Linux Creator “Unbeliever” in Quantum Computing

1 Like

It’s been in the news recently that Intel has it.

But I haven’t researched how/if Intel is any close to the real thing.

1 Like

All you need to know about the state of PQC NIST submissions and Qunatum advancements: media.ccc.de - The year in post-quantum crypto

2 Likes

Requested support for multiple recipients

1 Like

Stateful hashes are especially dangerous in virtual environments because they can be easily used improperly. Opened feature request for stateless sig schemes like SPHINCS

1 Like

Could you review PQCrypto: Difference between revisions - Whonix please? @HulaHoop

1 Like

Adopted changes but kept 2022 date as final deadline

1 Like

Hey guys, first time using this forum so forgive me if i missed something.
We are a group of students from Germany and my colleagues and I developed a public website with the goal of presenting all known scientific papers that add to the Post-Quantum Cryptography research. You can visit it under the link:
https://cspub.h-da.io/cma/
We would very much appreciate your contribution, participation and feedback to the current status of the website and the general idea. Our goal is to have a central, regularly used accesspoint for the entire community to discuss and present the ongoing research of all aspects of the expected migration to post-quantum cryptography and cryptographic agility.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to Whonix forums! Interesting!

Account upgraded. Links can be posted now.
(That’s just a crude spam filter to avoid some totally unrelated stuff such as SEO services to be advertised.)

1 Like

Whonix ™ includes Codecrypt by default

Its dead project since 8 years and mostly no more updates: (only PR)

First, I really don’t have much time to actually develop this. It was a bachelor thesis, I was happy to put it out, now I’m doing completely different stuff… Lookin’ at the clock, it’s been whew almost whopping 8 years now!

I don think its worth to have it by default.