phabricator account sign-ups now needs manual confirmation

discourse is javascript based. Relatively new. Most spam bot code hasn’t been rewritten in javascript yet.

@phabricator

Your phabricator account has been approved. If you have any problems with login please let me know.

1 Like

@Xavier

Phabricator requires manual account approvals. Could you please give a brief overview of what you want to report along with the name that was used for account sign-up.

Please note, this is required before I can approve any account that uses a disposable email address.

1 Like

@0brand

Hi, I am sorry for using a disposable email, I’ve decided to move to a permanent email now (although I still can check a disposable one). I hope it is possible to change email in phabricator account just like here on forum (which I already did).
I’m not sure whether I really need a phabricator account right now, cause I’ve decided to make a forum post about my issue instead, it might need more discussion, I don’t know… The issue is about broken scurl wrapper original logic and its usage examples/instructions on Whonix Wiki.
I’m not a proper developer, just a regular Whonix user, just tried to go into it a little deeper, so that’s how I faced this issue. Maybe I’ll find more, maybe not, so not sure if it’s worth it to approve me. But at least I’m using Whonix on a regular basis, so maybe some day I’ll get more to report.

name that was used for account sign-up

I used the same name as here: Xavier

Xavier via Whonix Forum:

Hi, I am sorry for using a disposable email, I’ve decided to move to a permanent email now (although I still can check a disposable one). I hope it is possible to change email on phabricator account just like here on forum (which I already did).
I’m not sure whether I really need a phabricator account right now, cause I’ve decided to make a forum post about my issue instead, it might need more discussion, I don’t know… The issue is about broken scurl wrapper original logic and its usage examples/instructions on Whonix Wiki.

No worries, I just needed to confirm that you’re not a bot, and verify
that was your phabricator account. I sent an email to the address you
provided. So take a look when you get a free moment. If you have any
problems please let me know.

1 Like