Msgdispatcher script bug

Greetings. I am reporting this bug as the error asked me to. The text follows.

############################################################################### ## msgdispatcher script bug. ## No panic. Nothing is broken. Just some rare condition has been hit. ## Try again later. There is likely a solution for this problem. ## Please see Whonix News, Whonix Blog and Whonix User Help Forum. ## Please report this bug! ## ## error_text: title="$(cat "/var/run/msgcollector/$who_ami/${identifier}.titlex")" ## last exit_code: 1 ###############################################################################

This was found running under a whonix-ws AppVM in Qubes as part of starting “Privacy Browser” or “System Check.” Sorry don’t know which for sure. Any questions let me know. I may see emails sooner but will respond through this thread.

Does it happen if you run

or

from a whonix-ws AppVM konsole?

If yes, please post the output of these commands.

If yes, please post the output of.

or

Thank you alot for your work and your response.

I do not get the error running either of those commands from a terminal in a whonix-ws vm. (Hooray.) Do you need me to try in a freshly launched instance?

No.

Is this somehow reproducible?

Got that bug popup.

Running workstation imported from “Whonix-Workstation-13.0.0.1.4.ova” in portable VBox 5.0.26 r108824 under Windows 7 x64 if that ever makes sense…

Got that popup after virtualk machine restart after initial update/upgrade.

Full error message required.