Issue while try to log in some sites with Tor

Hello
When I try to log in in some sites and write correct captcha, the sites show always that it is not correct while when I use a clear ip I can log in.The sites don’t block tor ip
What is the issue?

Good day,

Usually reloading the connection should help. Also, in some cases, sadly, activating JavaScript is necessary due to the way some “DDOS-Protection-Services” are designed.

Have a nice day,

Ego

1 Like

Hi
My Javascript is always active. Tried to reload the page but the issue isn’t solved
Before that I upgrade the Tor browser, it worked well

Could be caused by addon noscript?
I have allow script globally as default

Good day,

If JS is active then NoScript shouldn’t have any effect. Also, I meant reloading the connection, not simply the page.

Have a nice day,

Ego

1 Like

I reload the connection many times but nothing of new happened
Tried disabling noscript addon and works perfectly. What does it mean?

Good day,

How did you disable NoScript? Over the AddOn menu?

Have a nice day,

Ego

Yes, where there are also other addons, Torbutton …

Good day,

Are you certain you had JavaScript active before? Because usually NoScript is what is used to block JS and from the sounds of it, you hadn’t Enabled Global Scripts with it which is what caused this.

Have a nice day,

Ego

1 Like

There are two options:
Allow scripts globally (Dangerous)
Forbid scripts globally (Advised)

I have my browser set on allow scripts globally

Maybe is there anything in option menu that blocks it?

Good day,

Then I don’t really know what’s going on here. Usually Allowing Scripts globally should have the same effect as disabling the AddOn, though without changing the base fingerprint…

Either way, may I recommend to you asking this question on Stackexchange, as we don’t modify the Tor Browser Bundle in any way, shape or form anyways: http://tor.stackexchange.com

Have a nice day,

Ego

1 Like

Tor Browser 6.0.7 is released | The Tor Project

Here is the full changelog since 6.0.6:
    All Platforms
        Update Firefox to 45.5.1esr
        **Update NoScript to 2.9.5.2**

Try NoScript support: https://forums.informaction.com/viewforum.php?f=7

But it will be difficult for anyone to troubleshoot without knowing the site in question. At least would help to know which captcha mechanism you’re talking about.

1 Like