i cant connecting to a relay instalation

Check the time inside Whonix-Gateway.

date --utc

It should be reasonable correct ((+/-) 30 minutes). Please compare with a time source in UTC time zone format.

Which virtualizer?

This isnā€™t an efficient debugging process to ask here and ask for replies. Also highly unlikely that some new information is going to come up which isnā€™t already in the wiki.

All my next suggestions, you can find it in the wiki. Great care was taken to keep the wiki up to date. This project is designed so that asking in the forums is required as little as possible.

Should there be some gap in the documentation which would help another user to resolve the issue you have now, then the wiki will be updated to include this information.

I cannot provide more information than what is already in the wiki.

The wiki is also serious. For example:

4. VPN/proxy related connectivity issues.

Then what happened before is users be like ā€œclaim I tested without a VPN, my host VPN is probably OK, ask in the forums for a solutionā€. But for real, thereā€™s been cases where a host VPN broken all virtualizer connectivity not only Whonix. Then only naturally Whonix isnā€™t the root cause and cannot fix that either.

Seems the wrong answer for what was suggested in documentation.

12. Check if other virtual machines have Internet connectivity, such as newly created ones or those from a different vendor.

See General Virtualizer Connectivity Test.

Also this test cannot be skipped. By skipping this test and asking in the forums instead you will likely get nowhere.

Then next there is also:
Advanced Connectivity Troubleshooting Steps

1 Like

OK, after several cases, to solve the problem it is a solution via NAT adapter because when I downloaded kalilinux internet via NAT adapter which did not work, when I changed to Bridget internet worked, what could have done about it. Thank you for your time.

does anyone know how to fix it?

Thatā€™s the big answer you already got.

I doubt thereā€™s any other way to help.

Fix what?

You already said itā€™s fixed.

related:
Whonix-Gateway Security - Whonix chapter Warning: Bridged Networking in Whonix wiki

How is kali related to Whonix?