How do you think the idea that adding censorship circumvention tools to WhonixGateway

Continuing the discussion from Persistent Tor Entry Guard Relays can make you trackable Across Different Physical Locations:

How do you guys think about adding censorship circumvention tools to WhonixGateway?

Because,as far as I know, a lot of people in China love your project but they can’t access to Tor network without the help of censorship circumvention tools.

Good day,

well, the as far as current information goes, best method for bypassing censorship, pluggable transport is already integrated. For other methodes, we have this: Combining Tunnels with Tor so the user may choose by itself.

Have a nice day,

Ego

In Cina there’s another real problem, the government !
You can’t use vpn, tor, firewall, nothing …
You can’t use Facebok, Google, Youtube and so on, which in other scenario it’s usefull for stupidity of the teenagers but the problem is that milions of people can’t use nothing that doesn’t come from government, I’m talking about the developers and so on .

For now, there is bridges:

There are also others…

It’s TODO. Nice to have. We don’t have a volunteer that has time to work on it.

Research Circumvention Tools
https://phabricator.whonix.org/T74

Well fun facts time again:
There’re about 1 million people able to circumvent the Internet Censorship in China and nobody has been arrested for reading/watching political sensitive materials. What the CCP really cares are people who express themselves or who call on others to assemble.

I’m terribly
sorry for making you wait for such a long time to have my reply:(

And thank you for your introduction:)

Unfortunately, the pluggable transport is censored, too, in China:(

I’m terribly sorry for making you wait for such a long time to have my reply:(

Unfortunately, the bridges is censored, too, in China:(

It’s awesome to hear that there’s possibility to add censorship circumvent tools to Whonix-Gateway!
I’m terribly sorry for making you wait for such a long time to have my reply:(

Unfortunately, the bridges is censored, too, in China:(

It’s awesome to hear that there’s possibility to add censorship circumvent tools to Whonix-Gateway!