Originally published at: https://www.whonix.org/blog/linux-distribution-developers
Whonix has found a sponsor. Details will be announced later.
We are hiring Linux Distribution Developers!
- programming / scripting skills
- Any or multiple of the following languages: linux shell scripting, python, C, C++, perhaps others
Bonus, non-mandatory requirements:
- Have a history of Open Source development.
- Academic degrees are great, but not required.
- We only write Libre / Free and Open Source software, and we don’t believe in software patents.
How to apply:
- No CV required. (But feel free to submit one.)
- Link to a sample of projects worked on in the past that you’re allowed to show us.
- Add your salary expectation.
- Add your availability.
- Add how many weekly hours you prefer.
- Email the above to Patrick Schleizer, firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions will be handled confidential.