hi I wanna know how connect internet in other browser in whonix

good more than anything wanted to know how to do that, I wait you can help me

Good day,

Not sure what you mean. Any program, including any browser, which you install in the workstation is automatically connected via Tor over the gateway. However, please keep this in mind: Tor Browser Essentials

Have a nice day,

Ego

1 Like

I want to change the browser if a normal one with only change my ip than enough for me and I could install firefox but does not connect me to the Internet that kind of adjustment can do to thank me come firefox

Good day,

The Tor Browser Bundle is actually an improved version of Firefox, the standard version of Firefox is however also included with Whonix, named iceweasel. However, keep in mind that, as mentioned before, this won’t make you truly anonymous.

Have a nice day,

Ego

1 Like

thank you I would like to know is how to change the ip of a specific place

Good day,

What do you mean by “of a specific place”? Like said, anything run inside the workstation automatically goes trough Tor, no need to do anything there.

Have a nice day,

Ego

I guess he wants to appear as any specific country.

Good day,

If that should be the case, I recommend using a VPN after the Tor connection, as currently there is no way to set exit nodes based on countries as that is not really something the Tor network was desined for. How you use a VPN with Whonix has been explained here: Combining Tunnels with Tor

Have a nice day,

Ego

1 Like