Help Configuring Jondonym -> Tor

So first, I have the JonDo-Gateway VM → sys-whonix → workstation → internet setup, but I’ve set everything up from http://www.dds6qkxpwdeubwucdiaord2xgbbeyds25rbsgr73tbfpqpt4a6vjwsyd.onion/wiki/JonDonym
But I always get the same output: the anon connection wizard gets stuck at 10%. I’ve tried to reset the proxy on the sys-whonix system settings, i’ve synced the clock perfectly, but it still fails.
I’m running qubes 4.0.1, with brand new VMs and the iptables and firewall are masked and stopped:
"In JonDo-Gateway ProxyVM, The iptables rules must be unloaded.

If using Qubes, disable qubes-iptables and qubes-firewall systemd services. Non-Qubes users can skip this.

sudo systemctl mask qubes-iptables
sudo systemctl stop qubes-iptables
sudo systemctl mask qubes-firewall
sudo systemctl stop qubes-firewall"

sudo iptables-save | sed -e ‘s/[[0-9:]*]/[0,0]/’ -e ‘/^#/d’
returns the proper values:
*mangle
:PREROUTING ACCEPT [0,0]
:INPUT ACCEPT [0,0]
:FORWARD ACCEPT [0,0]
:OUTPUT ACCEPT [0,0]
:POSTROUTING ACCEPT [0,0]
COMMIT
*raw
COMMIT
*nat
:POSTROUTING ACCEPT [0,0]
COMMIT
*filter
:FORWARD ACCEPT [0,0]
COMMIT

And here’s my Arm tor controller outputs: 13:22:24 [WARN] Proxy Client: unable to connect to 109.105.109.163:47779 (“general SOCKS server failure”) [1 duplicate hidden]
13:22:23 [WARN] Proxy Client: unable to connect to 169.229.59.74:31493 (“general SOCKS server failure”) [1 duplicate hidden]
13:22:20 [WARN] Proxy Client: unable to connect to 169.229.59.75:46328 (“general SOCKS server failure”) [1 duplicate hidden]
13:22:15 [ARM_NOTICE] Unable to prepopulate bandwidth information (insufficient uptime)
13:22:15 [ARM_WARN] The torrc differs from what tor’s using. You can issue a sighup to reload the torrc values by pressing x.

• torrc value differs on line: 6
  • configuration values are missing from the torrc: Bridge, Bridge, Bridge, Bridge, Bridge, ClientTransportPlugin, DisableNetwork, HTTPSProxy, RunAsDaemon, UseBridges

The sudo nano /usr/local/etc/torrc.d/50_user.conf command is done as well (HTTPSProxy )

The “sudo -u debian-tor tor --verify-config” command returned:
Read configuration file “/usr/local/etc/torrc.d/50_user.conf”.
Configuration was valid

“sudo service tor@default status” returns active & “New control connection opened”

Reload tor returned general socks failures as well.

I configured sys-whonix’s “system settings” to NO PROXY.
Can anyone help fix this?
If you need more info, just tell me. Also if you can fix it, is this jondo setup persistent even if i reset PC/VM?

UPDATE: I got it to work, but 1 issue: The main vm (ws) says that the proxy is refusing connections