Have I restored stream isolation in Windows?

I now run a operating system as L1 that is directed trough Whonix by internal network. In L1 in run Windows as L2.

In Windows L2 I use proxyfier and has set up a different proxy for every application. I wounder if the stream isolation normally created by the workstation is partly or fully restored now? I’m mostly curious. Its also related to some othere stuff.

Of course there are other integrity issues with Windows. As a side note however I do think that broozer fingerprinting can be completely resolved in this configuration after modifying mozila.

If any one wounder what the nested aspect is for its because I could not set up proxy in L1. Probably because it altered use tor gateway as a proxy.

Perhaps Im ignorant. And that might be apparent in the topic it self.

Jet it would be very interesting to know what security is attained in this setup. That is using windows with whonix gateway and proxifing ever application with unique proxy.

Jet it would be very interesting to know what security is attained in this setup. That is using windows with whonix gateway and proxifing ever application with unique proxy.

Having trouble picturing how you have this configured, but you might be
able to see if your proxify setup has stream isolation by monitoring Tor
connections in Whonix Gateway. Then, open two different
applications/browsers and attempt to access the same address from both,
and see if Tor opens two streams or one.

Note that you will likely be unable to achieve the per-tab stream
isolation of Tor Browser with your configuration.