Discourse bug report thread

Undone “banner”. You can pin the topic, but please do not pin it globally or banner. @nurmagoz

yeah i did that on purpose just to try out the options. the weird thing is:- i did reback everything to normal after the trail but seems to be failed ? or its just disappeared from my side but kept for the rest?

sorry just unpin it. (tho i did that :cry:).

I don’t know. No problem. Pin is okay. Just globally pin has to be used sparingly. And banner has to be used even less sparring.

1 Like

hotmail/outlook emails dont receives account conformational messages. reported&checked.

add to this , this is not discourse bug but it is just happening here.

(checked meta&another discourse forum = working good).

We reconfigured our mail recently - I’ll look into it. @nurmagoz Do you have an address I can use as a test? Email me from it if you have one available.

I can confirm it’s not bouncing, can you check (or have the affected user(s) check) the spam box?

We reconfigured our mail recently - I’ll look into it. @nurmagoz Do you have an address I can use as a test? Email me from it if you have one available.

if u just mentioned that earlier , because i deleted mine.

I can confirm it’s not bouncing, can you check (or have the affected user(s) check) the spam box?

if u mean before , it wasnt also in the spam box. but if u mean now, i cant tell for sure.

i think we should wait if we going to have a new mailing issue or not.

thnx for ur help :rose:

I’ve confirmed Microsoft (hotmail / live) has us on a blocklist for some reason, so all our mail is getting bounced. I’m working on getting us delisted.

1 Like

wonderful that we r on the blacklist from the mountain of spy Microsoft.

we should call it the whitest-list

We’re not on any public blacklists, so I’ve filled out their weird form to see if we can get unblocked.

No idea how long their review process takes.

Looks like we’re unblocked. Affected @live.* and @hotmail.* users, please try again to do password resets.

Sorry for the trouble. And maybe consider a different mail host :wink:

1 Like

I’m reporting that it is finally possible for ms boxes to get the email when resetting the password. Thanks for solving that.
I’ve also aswered back to you fortasse via email to @whonix.org.

too bad we were on the whitest-list of the world (black-list of Microsoft) , now we r on the shameful list of the world because it is considered the whit-list of Microsoft.

can we go back to the original list when we get bored from this list? :blush:

(btw good job @fortasse)

2 posts were split to a new topic: @nurmagoz forum moderator discussion

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: @nurmagoz forum moderator discussion

command doesnt show up correctly when i type it. ( try to type it ad c before and after `cat = very messy)

https://forums.whonix.org/uploads/default/original/1X/094fa7109737b7652db0c074fa61becf739615a1.png

upstream soon.

done:-

https://meta.discourse.org/t/tetra-in-one-command-and-multible-doesnt-show-up/39557

Just now updated to the latest version. Because I wanted to report the following bug.

https://meta.discourse.org/t/preview-text-bug-becomes-gt/39695

1 Like

Another upstream bug report:

Looks like the latter is actually a mediawiki wiki-seo bug.