Default network in Connections is gray after reboot, workstation has no internet

Default network in Connections is gray after reboot, workstation has no internet after reboot unless i execute sudo service libvirt-bin restart && sudo service libvirt-guests restart
So each time i have to do two steps, to active default network and execute that command. Any remedy?

Does this always happen with other non whonix guests as well?

I am guessing that you may have forgotten to set the internal network to autostart when you imported its file. Please remove it an re-import it with the settings listed on the KVM whonix wiki.

Yes, i reimported and added autostart several times with no effect. I guess smth is wrong with permissions. The kvm manual is not complete. I had to do many other manipulations not described, namely changing permissions to my user to several folders used by kvm and libvirt. Otherwise i could not even start VMs from virt-manager.

Also i had to install ebtables to host, while this pack is not mentioned in the guide at all. I forgot other manipulations.

Did you apply this step:

?

Yes i did. I followed the manual completely.