Bitcoin core & two Workstations

I’ve been reading through the wiki and if I’m correct I can run one Gateway and two Workstations at the same time by changing the internal ip of one to 10.152.152.12, if I was going to run a hidden service which also connects to a bitcoin core node i’d host the bitcoin core node on a different server for safety but lets assume for the sake of this topic I would be hosting them both on the same server inside two different Workstations.

Lets assume Workstation one will be running my website and Workstation two (10.152.152.12) will host the bitcoin core node, would I be able to connect to the node from the 1’st Workstation simply by using allowip 10.152.152.12, & allowip 10.152.152.11 in the .conf as well as inputting the Workstation ip in the website connection section?

Would it be this simple to get them to communicate with one another?

Thanks

That sentence is quite difficult for me to understand.

I assume it means something like this “If I was going to run a hidden service webserver which also connects to a bitcoin core node i’d host the bitcoin core node on a different server for safety”

In this scenario you might have have to make sure the connections between these two servers is encrypted and authenticated. If hidden services talk to each other, it would be encrypted. (details: Onion Services - Whonix)

Depends on the platform. For Qubes-Whonix, you need to allow communication between the VMs as per Qubes documentation.

For Non-Qubes-Whonix these can communicate without any changes required.

( Connections between Whonix-Gateway ™ and Whonix-Workstation ™ )

Thank you for the reply Patrick, English is not my first language so it’s sometimes hard for me to communicate what I mean but you got it.

Thanks