Answer these questions of mine please!

1_i can’t access folders of a hidden service hosted on whonix’s workstation, it says it’s forbidden, if i wanna change the private key of my hidden site domain, i need to access the folders, or if i wanna put my site’s folders in it, i need to access them. how can i gain root access?

2_how can i install whonix (workstation + gateway) on an offshore dedi-server? so that then i can host a hidden site on it, i wanna do everything with SSH, over tor, what commands should i use for that? should i use cpanel for this purpose on that server?

thx

1_i can't access folders of a hidden service hosted on whonix's workstation, it says it's forbidden, if i wanna change the private key of my hidden site domain, i need to access the folders, or if i wanna put my site's folders in it, i need to access them. how can i gain root access?
As per https://www.whonix.org/wiki/About#Based_on_Debian.
kdesudo dolphin
sudo su
2_how can i install whonix (workstation + gateway) on an offshore dedi-server? so that then i can host a hidden site on it, i wanna do everything with SSH, over tor, what commands should i use for that? should i use cpanel for this purpose on that server?
ssh / vnc. Same way you would install on your host. It depends if the server allows to run virtualization at all. Because of the server is actually a virtual server, that would be nested virtualization. Slow or might not work at all. On a root server it should work, because that's just a normal computer, not running in a virtual machine.